Wednesday 8 April 2015

WORKSHOP (oh yea!)

just a small bit of news for people who might look  at this and think "milo what the flip am I doing with my life" (and generally other people) I went to a workshop for comedy and as you may know I am twelve meaning I was surrounded by at least 9 teenagers who where doin' there own thing most of them didn't even want to know about comedy which is just stupid. Why come to a comedy 'WORKSHOP' when you don't even intend on doing comedy in said workshop. But I digress, I did enjoy the workshop and I got to work on my material so its all good here. Peace out and have a good time.

P.S the workshop was in the tobacco factory

P.P.S the tobacco factory isn't a literal cigarette factory (though it used to be one) here is a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment